Www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com – CARL’S Jr. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY- All the companies are not able to give their customers a platform to express their feelings and opinions. But these two restaurants are coming forward to provide their customers with a chance to convey whatever they feel. The customer survey is the only way to get the right direction for any restaurant. For any restaurant to become successful, its customers play a vital role. Because if they love food and services, they will recommend it to their family and friends. Through the survey, the company can get opinions about which thing they are doing best.
In which work area, they need to make improvements. The customers can also benefit themselves through this survey. When a customer expresses his/her opinions, then he/she will get better service next time.
RULES FOR ENGAGING IN CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY.
- The Sponsors, the staff members, and their families are not entitled to engage in this survey.
- Purchase is mandatory.
- The person should not be less than 18 years for engaging in this survey.
- A person should engage in the survey within seven days from the receipt date.
- A customer should redeem the validation code within 30days from the survey date.
- As a reward, the customer can get a free small drink, free small fries, or free hash rounds when he/she buys any menu item at its regular price.
- The customer should be able to understand English or Spanish.
- With one receipt, only one single person can take part in the survey.
- The person should be a legal civilian of American States, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
- The person cannot resell the code and the receipt.
- If there is any taxes or fees on the prize, the customer has to pay them.
- The customer cannot share any false or misleading details regarding the survey.
- The customer should have the original receipt for redeeming the offer.
- It is mandatory to show the receipt and the survey code to the cashier before the customer places his/her order.
- The customer cannot use this code or receipt for buying any other offer, combo or discount, or coupons.
- Hash rounds are available during breakfast hours only. Fries are available only after these hours.
- The survey cannot happen in places where it is banned.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY?
- The survey is available on the official survey website. The customer has to visit www.tellhappystar.com.
- The customer has to enter the store number, date of visit, and time of the visit. Then, he/she has to select whether he/she is 18+ or not.
- If the customer is comfortable with Spanish, he/she has to click on Espanol. If the customer is comfortable with English, he/she has to click on Start.
- There will be some questions, and below them, there will be some options also.
- The questions include the satisfaction of the customers regarding menus, food quality, and services.
- The customer has to provide his/her personal information. It includes contact, name, and address.
- The customer has to click on “submit” after answering all the questions.
- At the end of the survey, the customer will receive a validation code. He/she should copy it down. He/she must show this code to any staff member during his/her next visit.
ABOUT CARL’S Jr. AND HARDEE’S RESTAURANT.
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s are two different restaurants. They are well-known for offering fast foods. They work under a single parent firm, CKE Restaurants. Carl’s Jr. Restaurant originated in 1941. Its headquarters are in Franklin, Tennessee. Hardee’s Restaurant began in 1960.
Wilbur Hardee was the founder of it. Its headquarters are in Franklin, Tennessee. Till 2018, the menus, advertisement, and branding of both the restaurants were the same.
Later, Hardee’s added some new dishes to its menu. One of them was sweet and spicy chicken biscuits. Carl’s Jr. also added a few items like western fries and vegan beyond meat burgers. Some dishes are still similar in both restaurants. They are scratch biscuits and thick burgers.
WHICH QUESTIONS ARE THERE IN CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY?
- How was the overall satisfaction of the customer with his/her experience at this Hardee’s restaurant?
- What was the customer’s visit type?
- What did the customer order?
- How was the exterior cleanliness of the restaurant?
- How was the speed of service?
- How was the friendliness of the staff?
- How was the temperature of the customer’s food?
- How was the taste of the customer’s food?
- How was the portion size of the food that the customer received?
- How was the accuracy of the customer’s order?
- Was the customer satisfied with the overall value he/she paid for the food?
- Did the customer experience any problem during his/her visit?
- How likely did the customer recommend Hardee’s restaurant to other people in the next 30 days?
- How likely did the customer return to Hardee’s Restaurant in the next 30 days?
- Was the customer’s order repeated back at the menu board?
- Was the customer thanked?
- Was the customer’s order repeated back at the window?
- Was the customer greeted promptly?
- Which of the following items did the customer ordered for himself/herself on this visit?
- Which burger did the customer order for himself/herself on this visit?
- Which chicken item did the customer order for himself/herself on this visit?
- Which dessert item did the customer order for himself/herself on this visit?
- How many times did he/she visit Hardee’s Restaurant in the last 30 days?
- Would the customer like to give his/her email address to receive coupons, special promotions, and invitations to engage in future research?
( If the customer chooses yes, then he/she has to provide his/her first name, last name, and email address.)
HOW TO REDEEM CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY’S VALIDATION CODE?
At the end of the survey, the customer will receive a validation code. He/she should copy it down. He/she must show this code to any staff member during his/her next visit. A customer should redeem the validation code within 30days from the survey date.
That’s all about carlsjrandhardeessurvey. In this article we have covered about Carls jr and Hardees survey and rules and regulation Carls jr and Hardees survey and how to engage in it. Also we have covered WHAT WAS THE AIM OF CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY?
So enjoy the survey and redeem the coupon. Best of luck
Related Tags: Www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com